Synopsis: Moderate: 389-ds-base security, bug fix, and enhancement update
Advisory ID: SLSA-2022:5239-1
Issue Date: 2022-06-28
CVE Numbers: CVE-2022-0918
* 389-ds-base: sending crafted message could result in DoS (CVE-2022-0918)
* 389-ds-base: expired password was still allowed to access the database
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE
* Log the Auto Member invalid regex rules in the LDAP errors log.
* RFE – Provide an option to abort an Auto Member rebuild task.
– Scientific Linux Development Team